Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and other memorabilia relating to the life and career of Dr. John Calvin Berry, the first African American faculty member at the University of Southern Mississippi.
The collection contains materials pertaining to the Vietnam War. These materials include medals, photographs, photocopies of books, reports, correspondence, and oversized maps.
- Programs (Publications). 4
- Albums (Books). 3
- Brochures. 3
- Greeting cards. 3
- Memorabilia. 3
- University of Southern Mississippi. 3
- Books. 2
- Compact discs. 2
- Diplomas. 2
- Directory. 2
- Essay. 2
- Handbook. 2 ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Berry, John Calvin, Dr., 1925-2013 1
- Ogletree, Powell G. 1
- Rotary Club of Hattiesburg (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1918-) 1
- Rotary District 6840 1