Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Materials relating to her activities with the Delta Ministry in Mississippi.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 2
- Audiocassettes. 2
- Brochures. 2
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 2
- Compact discs. 2
- Financial documents. 2
- Government publications. 2
- Invitation cards. 2
- Legal forms. 2
- Minutes (Records). 2
- Newspapers. 2 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Carmichael, Stokely (Stokely Standiford Churchill), 1941-1998 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Goodman, Jill Wakeman 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1