Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and other memorabilia relating to the life and career of Dr. John Calvin Berry, the first African American faculty member at the University of Southern Mississippi.
Correspondence, speeches, reports, publications, clippings, photographs, genealogical materials relating to Mississippi-born educator in New York and Alabama and with the Boys Clubs of America.
- Awards. 3
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 3
- Records (Documents). 3
- Brochures. 2
- Compact discs. 2
- Diaries. 2
- Essay. 2
- Financial documents. 2
- Fliers (Ephemera). 2
- Forrest County (Miss.) 2
- Greeting cards. 2
- Handbook. 2
- Invitation cards. 2 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Berry, John Calvin, Dr., 1925-2013 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Pope, Moran McLelland, Jr., 1922-2017 1
- University of Southern Mississippi Foundation. (1959-) 1