Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and other memorabilia relating to the life and career of Dr. John Calvin Berry, the first African American faculty member at the University of Southern Mississippi.
Correspondence, speeches, reports, publications, clippings, photographs, genealogical materials relating to Mississippi-born educator in New York and Alabama and with the Boys Clubs of America.
This collection contains materials related to Powell Ogletree.
- Awards. 6
- Records (Documents). 6
- Memorabilia. 5
- Brochures. 4
- Diplomas. 4
- Periodicals. 4
- University of Southern Mississippi. 4
- Albums (Books). 3
- Directory. 3
- Financial documents. 3
- Fliers (Ephemera). 3
- Greeting cards. 3
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 3
- Invitation cards. 3 ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Berry, John Calvin, Dr., 1925-2013 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Ogletree, Powell G. 1