Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
Business records of a Hattiesburg, Mississippi department store.
The Stephen C. Rose papers include a broad range of materials spanning a significant portion of Mr. Rose’s life. His relations with Will D. Campbell and his participation in the SCLC’s Student Interracial Ministry project should be of interest to researchers of civil rights activities in the southern United States. The collection is divided into three series, two of which contain several subseries.
- Letter. 5
- Photographs. 5
- Programs (Publications). 5
- Records (Documents). 5
- Diplomas. 4
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 4
- Books. 3
- Brochures. 3
- Fliers (Ephemera). 3
- Greeting cards. 3
- Invitation cards. 3
- Legal forms. 3
- Memorabilia. 3
- Newspapers. 3
- Poetry. 3
- Political campaigns. 3 + ∧ less
- Hattiesburg High School. 2
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Campbell, Will D., 1924-2003 1
- Committee of Southern Churchmen. 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Jr., 1922-2015 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Sr., 1897-1974 1
- John A. McLeod Department Store (Hattiesburg, Miss.). (1899-1932) 1
- Kyker, Fannie LaVelle “Goodie”, 1926-2009 1
- Rose, Stephen C., 1936- 1 + ∧ less