Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection contains photographs, slides, postcards, and memoirs of Mississippi.
L.N. Dantzler Lumber Company records.
The bulk of the collection consists of 70 logging railroad maps drawn by Tony Howe. The maps portray railroad operations, timber holdings and other aspects of lumber companies that proliferated in South Mississippi during the latter years of the 19th century and the first half of the 20th century.
The Rawles Family Historical Collection consists of 122 photographs depicting scenes from the early twentieth century in Mississippi. Among other things, images showcase the logging industry, family and church gatherings, and games. This collection is of particular interest to researchers studying the logging industry, life and culture in the early twentieth century, Mississippi history, the University of Southern Mississippi, farming, and railroads.
- Lamar County (Miss.). 3
- Railroads -- Mississippi. 3
- Harrison County (Miss.). 2
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 2
- Legal instruments. 2
- Lumber trade. 2
- Map. 2
- Moss Point (Miss.). 2
- Pearl River County (Miss.). 2
- Perry County (Miss.). 2
- Photographs. 2
- Railroads. 2
- Records (Documents). 2
- University of Southern Mississippi. 2
- Abstracts of title. 1
- Adams County (Miss.). 1
- Alabama. 1
- Amite County (Miss.). 1 ∧ less
- Balfour, Jeff Edward, 1922-2006 1
- Brookhaven Lumber & Manufacturing Company (1901-1922) 1
- Dixie Darlings (Dance team). (1954-) 1
- Hattiesburg Sawmill Company (1922-1926) 1
- John Kamper Sawmill 1