Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
This collection contains photographs, slides, postcards, and memoirs of Mississippi.
L.N. Dantzler Lumber Company records.
Manuscript and typescript of cemetery markers.
Original photographs published in the Hattiesburg American.
The Jim McLain Forrest County Papers consist of letters, postcards, and a diary written by members of the Thompson-Byrd Family from 1900-1915. John and Mahala Byrd Thompson lived in Perry County and later at McCallum in Forrest County. The collection is of particular interest to researchers studying Mississippi families and genealogy.
- Covington County (Miss.). 3
- Lamar County (Miss.). 3
- Pearl River County (Miss.). 3
- Records (Documents). 3
- Deeds. 2
- Greene County (Miss.). 2
- Harrison County (Miss.). 2
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 2
- Legal instruments. 2
- Letter. 2
- Logging. 2
- Moss Point (Miss.). 2
- Petal (Miss.). 2
- Photographs. 2
- Postcards. 2
- Purvis (Miss.). 2
- Railroads -- Mississippi. 2
- University of Southern Mississippi. 2 + ∧ less
- Balfour, Jeff Edward, 1922-2006 1
- Dixie Darlings (Dance team). (1954-) 1
- Forrest County General Hospital (Hattiesburg, Miss.).. Forrest General Hospital. Forrest General Medical Center (1952-) 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- L.N. Dantzler Lumber Co. (Moss Point, Miss.) (1888-1966) 1