Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
L.N. Dantzler Lumber Company records.
Photographs reproduced in Dr. Kenneth G. McCarty's book Hattiesburg: A Pictorial History.
This collection consists of thirteen volumes of journals and ledgers documenting the financial condition, accounts and related activities of the J. J. Newman Lumber Company which operated in Hattiesburg, Mississippi between approximately 1894 and 1943. It is not a complete set of the company's books, but some information is available for almost every year of the company's existence. The largest gaps for which no information is available are 1899-1902 and 1907-1908.
- Business records. 2
- Financial documents. 2
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 2
- Railroads -- Mississippi. 2
- Timber -- Mississippi. 2
- Abstracts of title. 1
- Account books. 1
- Brochures. 1
- Calendar. 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 1
- Court decisions and opinions. 1
- Deeds. 1
- Gautier (Miss.). 1
- George County (Miss.). 1
- Greene County (Miss.). 1
- Harrison County (Miss.). 1 ∧ less
- J.J. Newman Lumber Company (1894-1943) 1
- L.N. Dantzler Lumber Co. (Moss Point, Miss.) (1888-1966) 1
- McCarty, Kenneth Graham, 1935-2019 1
- The Hattiesburg American (Miss.) (1897-) 1