Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection contains photographs, slides, postcards, and memoirs of Mississippi.
L.N. Dantzler Lumber Company records.
Photographs reproduced in Dr. Kenneth G. McCarty's book Hattiesburg: A Pictorial History.
The bulk of the collection consists of 70 logging railroad maps drawn by Tony Howe. The maps portray railroad operations, timber holdings and other aspects of lumber companies that proliferated in South Mississippi during the latter years of the 19th century and the first half of the 20th century.
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 3
- Lamar County (Miss.). 3
- Logging. 3
- Railroads. 3
- Records (Documents). 3
- Brochures. 2
- Harrison County (Miss.). 2
- Legal instruments. 2
- Lumber trade. 2
- Map. 2
- Moss Point (Miss.). 2
- Negatives. 2
- Pearl River County (Miss.). 2
- Perry County (Miss.). 2
- Photographs. 2
- Timber -- Mississippi. 2
- Abstracts of title. 1
- Adams County (Miss.). 1 ∧ less
- Balfour, Jeff Edward, 1922-2006 1
- Brookhaven Lumber & Manufacturing Company (1901-1922) 1
- Dixie Darlings (Dance team). (1954-) 1
- Hattiesburg Sawmill Company (1922-1926) 1
- John Kamper Sawmill 1