Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection contains photographs, slides, postcards, and memoirs of Mississippi.
Original photographs published in the Hattiesburg American.
Memorabilia from Hattiesburg, the Demonstration School, Mississippi Normal College, State Teachers College, and The University of Mississippi.
The Rawles Family Historical Collection consists of 122 photographs depicting scenes from the early twentieth century in Mississippi. Among other things, images showcase the logging industry, family and church gatherings, and games. This collection is of particular interest to researchers studying the logging industry, life and culture in the early twentieth century, Mississippi history, the University of Southern Mississippi, farming, and railroads.
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 3
- Lamar County (Miss.). 3
- Covington County (Miss.). 2
- Hattiesburg (Miss.) -- Social Life and customs. 2
- Logging. 2
- Memoir. 2
- Mississippi -- Social life and customs. 2
- Pearl River County (Miss.). 2
- Perry County (Miss.). 2
- Petal (Miss.). 2
- Purvis (Miss.). 2
- Adams County (Miss.). 1
- Alabama. 1
- Amite County (Miss.). 1
- Awards. 1
- Bassfield (Miss.). 1
- Bay Springs (Miss.). 1 ∧ less
- Balfour, Jeff Edward, 1922-2006 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Dixie Darlings (Dance team). (1954-) 1
- Forrest County General Hospital (Hattiesburg, Miss.).. Forrest General Hospital. Forrest General Medical Center (1952-) 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1