Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection contains Hattiesburg/Petal history materials.
Original photographs published in the Hattiesburg American.
Photographs reproduced in Dr. Kenneth G. McCarty's book Hattiesburg: A Pictorial History.
The Rawles Family Historical Collection consists of 122 photographs depicting scenes from the early twentieth century in Mississippi. Among other things, images showcase the logging industry, family and church gatherings, and games. This collection is of particular interest to researchers studying the logging industry, life and culture in the early twentieth century, Mississippi history, the University of Southern Mississippi, farming, and railroads.
- Hattiesburg (Miss.) -- History -- 20th century. 3
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 3
- Lamar County (Miss.). 3
- Lumber trade. 2
- Mississippi -- Social life and customs. 2
- Petal (Miss.). 2
- University of Southern Mississippi. 2
- Bassfield (Miss.). 1
- Brochures. 1
- Calendar. 1
- Camp Shelby (Miss.). 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 1
- Clubs. 1
- Collins (Miss.). 1
- Columbus (Miss.). 1
- Covington County (Miss.). 1
- Dixie (Miss.). 1 ∧ less
- The Hattiesburg American (Miss.) (1897-) 2
- Dearman, Thomas E., 1900-1990 1
- Forrest County General Hospital (Hattiesburg, Miss.).. Forrest General Hospital. Forrest General Medical Center (1952-) 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- McCarty, Kenneth Graham, 1935-2019 1