Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This collection contains photographs, slides, postcards, and memoirs of Mississippi.
Original photographs published in the Hattiesburg American.
Photographs reproduced in Dr. Kenneth G. McCarty's book Hattiesburg: A Pictorial History.
The Rawles Family Historical Collection consists of 122 photographs depicting scenes from the early twentieth century in Mississippi. Among other things, images showcase the logging industry, family and church gatherings, and games. This collection is of particular interest to researchers studying the logging industry, life and culture in the early twentieth century, Mississippi history, the University of Southern Mississippi, farming, and railroads.
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 4
- Brochures. 3
- Covington County (Miss.). 3
- Hattiesburg (Miss.) -- Social Life and customs. 3
- Mississippi -- Social life and customs. 3
- Petal (Miss.). 3
- University of Southern Mississippi. 3
- Beauvoir (Biloxi, Miss.). 2
- Calendar. 2
- Claiborne County (Miss.). 2
- Columbus (Miss.). 2
- Gulf Coast (Miss.). 2
- Hancock County (Miss.). 2
- Hattiesburg (Miss.) -- History -- 20th century. 2
- Holly Springs (Miss.) 2
- Jackson (Miss.) 2
- Jones County (Miss.). 2 ∧ less
- The Hattiesburg American (Miss.) (1897-) 2
- Balfour, Jeff Edward, 1922-2006 1
- Dixie Darlings (Dance team). (1954-) 1
- Forrest County General Hospital (Hattiesburg, Miss.).. Forrest General Hospital. Forrest General Medical Center (1952-) 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1