Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
This collection contains photographs, slides, postcards, and memoirs of Mississippi.
This collection contains Hattiesburg/Petal history materials.
Original photographs published in the Hattiesburg American.
This collection consists of the original copy-edited manuscript of Mother of Pearl (1999) by Melinda Haynes, a Hattiesburg native. The collection is of particular interest to researchers studying Mississippi authors and fiction with themes of race.
Menus from various eating establishments in Mississippi, primarily the Hattiesburg area.
- Forrest County (Miss.) 4
- Photographs. 4
- Covington County (Miss.). 3
- Gulf Coast (Miss.). 3
- Lamar County (Miss.). 3
- Laurel (Miss.) 3
- Vicksburg (Miss.). 3
- Beauvoir (Biloxi, Miss.). 2
- Brochures. 2
- Claiborne County (Miss.). 2
- Columbus (Miss.). 2
- Hancock County (Miss.). 2
- Hattiesburg (Miss.) -- History -- 20th century. 2
- Hattiesburg (Miss.) -- Social Life and customs. 2
- Holly Springs (Miss.) 2
- Jackson (Miss.) 2
- Jones County (Miss.). 2
- McComb (Miss.). 2 + ∧ less
- Balfour, Jeff Edward, 1922-2006 1
- Dearman, Thomas E., 1900-1990 1
- Dixie Darlings (Dance team). (1954-) 1
- Forrest County General Hospital (Hattiesburg, Miss.).. Forrest General Hospital. Forrest General Medical Center (1952-) 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1