Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Awards. 3
- Greeting cards. 3
- Interviews (Sound recordings). 3
- Legal forms. 3
- Memorabilia. 3
- Press releases. 3
- Programs (Publications). 3
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 2
- Albums (Books). 2
- Audiocassettes. 2
- Brochures. 2 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Johnson, Dorothy (Dot) Power 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Sr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1880-1943 1