Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and other memorabilia relating to the life and career of Dr. John Calvin Berry, the first African American faculty member at the University of Southern Mississippi.
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
Items relating to Dent family, also includes surnames Gunn, McLeod, and Pickering. Contains a selection of very early 1900 postcards, mostly of Mississippi Gulf Coast.
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
Memorabilia from Hattiesburg, the Demonstration School, Mississippi Normal College, State Teachers College, and The University of Mississippi.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 8
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 8
- Programs (Publications). 8
- Certificates. 6
- Memorabilia. 6
- Periodicals. 6
- Records (Documents). 6
- Albums (Books). 5
- Awards. 5
- Financial documents. 5
- Books. 4
- Brochures. 4
- Greeting cards. 4
- Political campaigns. 4
- Postcards. 4
- Speech. 4
- University of Southern Mississippi -- Students. 4 + ∧ less
- Hattiesburg High School. 4
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 2
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Berry, John Calvin, Dr., 1925-2013 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Dent 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Jr., 1922-2015 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Sr., 1897-1974 1
- Kyker, Fannie LaVelle “Goodie”, 1926-2009 1
- Pope, Moran McLelland, Jr., 1922-2017 1
- Saucier, Gene Duane, Ed.D, 1931-2020 1
- University of Southern Mississippi Foundation. (1959-) 1
- University of Southern Mississippi. Alumni Association. 1 + ∧ less