Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
Materials in this collection span more than a century of activities relating to Jessie Morrison and her family. Most of the materials have been photocopied, due to water and insect damage.
- Financial documents. 3
- Records (Documents). 3
- Books. 2
- Calendar. 2
- Clubs. 2
- Diplomas. 2
- Fraternal organizations. 2
- Handbook. 2
- Legal case and case notes. 2
- Legal forms. 2
- Legal instruments. 2
- Memorabilia. 2
- Periodicals. 2
- Programs (Publications). 2
- University of Southern Mississippi -- Faculty. 2 + ∧ less
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Jr., 1922-2015 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Sr., 1897-1974 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Marx, Charles Alvin, Dr., 1932- 1