Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
This collection contains photographs, slides, postcards, and memoirs of Mississippi.
Photocopies of deeds for land now in Stone County, Mississippi.
L.N. Dantzler Lumber Company records.
The bulk of the collection consists of 70 logging railroad maps drawn by Tony Howe. The maps portray railroad operations, timber holdings and other aspects of lumber companies that proliferated in South Mississippi during the latter years of the 19th century and the first half of the 20th century.
Photographs of pine and oak forests owned by this Lyman, Mississippi lumber company and a 2003-2004 Forestry Association calendar.
This collection contains records, notes, photographs, and publications.
A collection of photographs, booklets, pamphlets, periodicals, postcards, and letters about Mississippi.
The Rawles Family Historical Collection consists of 122 photographs depicting scenes from the early twentieth century in Mississippi. Among other things, images showcase the logging industry, family and church gatherings, and games. This collection is of particular interest to researchers studying the logging industry, life and culture in the early twentieth century, Mississippi history, the University of Southern Mississippi, farming, and railroads.
Photographs, slides, maps, and manuscripts produced by Station scientists and staff.
- Photographs. 10
- Lumber trade. 8
- Railroads -- Mississippi. 7
- Records (Documents). 7
- Timber -- Mississippi. 7
- Gulf Coast (Miss.). 5
- Harrison County (Miss.). 5
- Sawmills. 5
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 4
- Forrest County (Miss.) 4
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 4
- Lamar County (Miss.). 4
- Map. 4
- Railroads. 4
- Letter. 3
- Manuscript. 3
- Perry County (Miss.). 3
- Tree farms -- Mississippi. 3
- Beauvoir (Biloxi, Miss.). 2 ∧ less
- L.N. Dantzler Lumber Co. (Moss Point, Miss.) (1888-1966) 2
- Balfour, Jeff Edward, 1922-2006 1
- Batson, James Dunnon, 1856-1936 1
- Brookhaven Lumber & Manufacturing Company (1901-1922) 1
- Dixie Darlings (Dance team). (1954-) 1
- Faulkner, Louis Edward, 1883-1961 1
- H. Weston Lumber Co. (Logtown, Miss.) 1
- Hattiesburg (Miss.) Public Schools. 1
- Hattiesburg Sawmill Company (1922-1926) 1
- Hoffman, Gilbert H., Dr. (Gilbert Hay), 1932- 1
- Ingram-Day Lumber Company (1906-1925) 1
- J.H. Weston Timber Company 1
- John Kamper Sawmill 1
- Major-Sowers Saw Mill (1908-1929) 1
- McCarty, Kenneth Graham, 1935-2019 1
- Mississippi Central Railroad Company (1897-1967) 1
- Rawles 1
- United States. Forest Service. 1 ∧ less