Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
Crosby Family Letters and Miscellaneous Ledgers
This collection contains Crosby family correspondence, ledger, and financial reports of the Native and Ten Mile lumber companies of Mississippi.
L.N. Dantzler Lumber Company Collection
L.N. Dantzler Lumber Company records.
L.E. Faulkner Papers
Goodyear Yellow Pine Company Photographs
Hattiesburg Historical Photographs
Photographs reproduced in Dr. Kenneth G. McCarty's book Hattiesburg: A Pictorial History.
Dr. Gilbert H. Hoffman Papers and Research Collection
Homochitto Lumber Company Photograph
An aerial photograph of the Homochitto Lumber Company in Bude, Mississippi.
Kenneth G. McCarty Papers
This collection contains records, notes, photographs, and publications.
J.J. Newman Lumber Company Records
This collection consists of thirteen volumes of journals and ledgers documenting the financial condition, accounts and related activities of the J. J. Newman Lumber Company which operated in Hattiesburg, Mississippi between approximately 1894 and 1943. It is not a complete set of the company's books, but some information is available for almost every year of the company's existence. The largest gaps for which no information is available are 1899-1902 and 1907-1908.
James A. Riley Collection of Mississippi Documents, Newspapers, and Letters
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
Tatum Family Business Records
The Tatum family were prominent owners of businesses and land in and around the Hattiesburg, Mississippi area beginning in 1893 with the establishment of their first lumber mill. The collection contains financial records, personal papers, photographs, blueprints, newspaper articles, maps and artifacts of the Tatum family’s business dealings as well as local Hattiesburg history, including W. S. F. Tatum’s mayoral term from 1922 to 1924 and again from 1928 to 1936.
- Railroads -- Mississippi. 9
- Railroads. 9
- Photographs. 8
- Records (Documents). 8
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 6
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 5
- Financial documents. 5
- Letter. 4
- Logging. 4
- Timber -- Mississippi. 4
- Business records. 3
- Court decisions and opinions. 3
- Forrest County (Miss.) 3
- Hattiesburg (Miss.) -- History. 3
- Map. 3
- Sawmills. 3
- Account books. 2
- Brochures. 2
- Calendar. 2 + ∧ less
- L.N. Dantzler Lumber Co. (Moss Point, Miss.) (1888-1966) 2
- McCarty, Kenneth Graham, 1935-2019 2
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Bonhomie & Hattiesburg Southern Railroad Company. B & HS (1923-1953) 1
- Crosby, W.G. 1
- Faulkner, Louis Edward, 1883-1961 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Goodyear Yellow Pine Company (1917-1950) 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- H. Weston Lumber Co. (Logtown, Miss.) 1
- Harvey , H. J. 1
- Hattiesburg (Miss.) Public Schools. 1
- Hoffman, Gilbert H., Dr. (Gilbert Hay), 1932- 1
- Homochitto Lumber Company (1912-1943) 1
- J.J. Newman Lumber Company (1894-1943) 1
- Kentucky and Tennessee Railway. K&T (1902-1904) 1
- Mississippi Central Railroad Company (1897-1967) 1
- Native Lumber Company (Howison, MS). (1899-1928) 1
- Riley, James A. 1 + ∧ less