Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Organizational records of the Association of American Railroads; the Gulf, Mobile, and Ohio Railroad; the Mississippi Central Railroad; and the Illinois Central.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Account books. 1
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 1
- African Americans. 1
- Agriculture. 1
- Artists. 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Illinois Central Railroad Company. IC (1851–1999) 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Mississippi Central Railroad Company (1897-1967) 1