Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Charles Davis Papers
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
Paul B. Johnson Family Papers
Mississippi Superconducting Super Collider Symposium
Materials pertaining to the proposed Mississippi Superconducting Super Collider project.
Nuclear Waste Disposal Research Collection
This collection contains materials generated and/or collected by Perry County Citizens Against Nuclear Disposal, Inc. (PC-CAND). This collection should be of interest to those researching any aspect of nuclear waste disposal.
James Earl Price Mississippi History Collection
The James Earl Price Mississippi History Collection is comprised of diverse materials and subject matter.
Ronald C. "Ronnie" Shows Papers
This collection is comprised of materials that document various aspects of Ronnie Shows' service as a United States Congressman from Mississippi's Fourth District (1998-2002). This collection should be of interest to anyone researching government at the national level.
Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
M. James Stevens Mississippi and Gulf Coast Research Collection
Zoya Zeman Freedom Summer Collection
Materials documenting Zeman's activities as a Freedom Summer 1964 volunteer in Clarksdale, Mississippi.
Matthew Zwerling Freedom Summer Collection
Mathew Zwerling was a volunteer from New York during Mississippi Freedom Summer in 1964.
- Records (Documents). 8
- Letter. 7
- Periodicals. 7
- Fliers (Ephemera). 6
- Photographs. 6
- Memorabilia. 5
- Mississippi. 5
- Programs (Publications). 5
- Brochures. 4
- Calendar. 4
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 4
- Government publications. 4
- Political campaigns. 4
- Civil rights. 3
- Financial documents. 3
- Legal forms. 3
- Manuscript. 3 + ∧ less
- Allain, Bill, 59th Governor of Mississippi (William Alexander), 1928-2013 1
- Cochran, Thad, Senator, 1937- 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Glass, Jinny (Virginia Katharine Glass), 1943-1965 1
- Goodman, Andrew, 1943-1964 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Johnson, Dorothy (Dot) Power 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Sr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1880-1943 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Lott, Trent, Senator, 1941- 1
- Paul B. Johnson Family 1
- Perry County Citizens Against Nuclear Disposal (Miss.). PC-CAND 1
- Shows, Ronnie, Congressman (Clifford Ronald), 1947- 1
- Sierra Club (1892-) 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1
- Stennis, John C., Senator (John Cornelius), 1901-1995 1
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Nuclear Waste Management 1 + ∧ less