Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Diary, ship's log, memoirs, correspondence, memorabilia concerning his service in the U.S. Navy with the Seventh Fleet near New Guinea.
Materials cover the feminist movement, a farm co-op, and Sue’s artistic endeavors.
S. G. Thigpen, Sr. of Picayune, Mississippi, was an area entrepreneur, historian, and writer who operated from his hardware store from 1919 to his death in 1981. The collection contains financial records, personal papers, essays, photographs, scrapbooks, sound recordings and newspaper articles of Thigpen's life and the Pearl River County, Mississippi area.
- Records (Documents). 4
- Diaries. 3
- Essay. 3
- Map. 3
- Personal narratives. 3
- Art original. 2
- Books. 2
- Brochures. 2
- Business records. 2
- Financial documents. 2
- Fliers (Ephemera). 2
- Memoir. 2
- Postcards. 2
- Posters. 2 + ∧ less
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Fike, Claude E., Dr., University Archivist and Director of McCain Library & Archives; Dean of the College of Arts, 1920-1994 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1
- Thigpen Hardware Company (1919-1960) 1
- Thigpen, S. G., Sr. (Samuel Grady) 1 + ∧ less