Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Correspondence, scrapbooks, photo albums, printed materials, political campaign and organizations' buttons, poster, and video tapes of this Freedom Summer volunteer in Holly Springs, Mississippi.
Materials relating to the Civil Rights activities of S.N.C.C. field secretary who served as Project Manager of the COFO-Hattiesburg Project office during Freedom Summer.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
Brick salvaged from burned ruins of historic African American hotel and Civil Rights headquarters during Freedom Summer, with newspaper clipping about the building.
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 4
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 4
- Civil rights. 4
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 4
- Photographs. 4
- Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.). 3
- Fliers (Ephemera). 3
- Letter. 3
- Newsletters. 3
- Records (Documents). 3
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.), 3
- Brochures. 2
- Calendar. 2
- Campaign buttons. 2
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi -- Diaries. 2
- Diaries. 2
- Interview. 2
- Interviews (Sound recordings). 2 + ∧ less
- Carmichael, Stokely (Stokely Standiford Churchill), 1941-1998 1
- Dahl, Kathleen Aileen 1
- Glass, Jinny (Virginia Katharine Glass), 1943-1965 1
- Kennard, Clyde, 1927-1963 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1