Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Correspondence and materials collected by these Freedom School teachers in Hattiesburg during Freedom Summer in 1964.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Brochures. 3
- Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.). 3
- Fliers (Ephemera). 3
- Newsletters. 3
- Newspapers. 3
- Photographs. 3
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 2
- Albums (Books). 2
- Audiocassettes. 2
- Calendar. 2
- Civil rights. 2
- Compact discs. 2 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Ellin, Joseph, 1936- 1
- Ellin, Nancy B. (Nancy Bowles) 1
- Glass, Jinny (Virginia Katharine Glass), 1943-1965 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1