Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
This collection contains photographs, slides, postcards, and memoirs of Mississippi.
L.N. Dantzler Lumber Company records.
Manuscript and typescript of cemetery markers.
Original photographs published in the Hattiesburg American.
The Rudy H. Leverett Collection contains the personal papers, correspondence, drafted writings, and publications of author and professor Rudy H. Leverett. This collection would be of interest to researchers focusing specifically on language, religion, education, and Civil War history. Topics included among Leverett’s writings consist of genealogical studies on the McLemore and Leverett families, as well as Jones County, Mississippi history and Southern culture.
The Jim McLain Forrest County Papers consist of letters, postcards, and a diary written by members of the Thompson-Byrd Family from 1900-1915. John and Mahala Byrd Thompson lived in Perry County and later at McCallum in Forrest County. The collection is of particular interest to researchers studying Mississippi families and genealogy.
This collection contains materials generated and/or collected by Perry County Citizens Against Nuclear Disposal, Inc. (PC-CAND). This collection should be of interest to those researching any aspect of nuclear waste disposal.
- Subject: Perry County (Miss.). X
- Forrest County (Miss.) 6
- Records (Documents). 5
- Covington County (Miss.). 4
- Lamar County (Miss.). 4
- Letter. 4
- Photographs. 4
- Logging. 3
- Pearl River County (Miss.). 3
- Brochures. 2
- Camp Shelby (Miss.). 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 2
- Deeds. 2
- Genealogy. 2
- Greene County (Miss.). 2
- Harrison County (Miss.). 2
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 2
- Jones County (Miss.). 2
- Legal instruments. 2
- Lumber trade. 2 ∧ less
- Allain, Bill, 59th Governor of Mississippi (William Alexander), 1928-2013 1
- Balfour, Jeff Edward, 1922-2006 1
- Cochran, Thad, Senator, 1937- 1
- Dixie Darlings (Dance team). (1954-) 1
- Forrest County General Hospital (Hattiesburg, Miss.).. Forrest General Hospital. Forrest General Medical Center (1952-) 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- L.N. Dantzler Lumber Co. (Moss Point, Miss.) (1888-1966) 1
- Leverett, Rudy H., -1999. 1
- Lott, Trent, Senator, 1941- 1
- Major-Sowers Saw Mill (1908-1929) 1
- Methodist Hospital (Hattiesburg, Miss.) 1
- Perry County Citizens Against Nuclear Disposal (Miss.). PC-CAND 1
- Sierra Club (1892-) 1
- South Mississippi Genealogical Society 1
- Stennis, John C., Senator (John Cornelius), 1901-1995 1
- The Hattiesburg American (Miss.) (1897-) 1
- Thompson-Byrd 1
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Nuclear Waste Management 1
- William Carey University. 1 ∧ less