Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This collection contains photographs, slides, postcards, and memoirs of Mississippi.
L.N. Dantzler Lumber Company records.
Manuscript and typescript of cemetery markers.
The Rudy H. Leverett Collection contains the personal papers, correspondence, drafted writings, and publications of author and professor Rudy H. Leverett. This collection would be of interest to researchers focusing specifically on language, religion, education, and Civil War history. Topics included among Leverett’s writings consist of genealogical studies on the McLemore and Leverett families, as well as Jones County, Mississippi history and Southern culture.
This collection contains materials generated and/or collected by Perry County Citizens Against Nuclear Disposal, Inc. (PC-CAND). This collection should be of interest to those researching any aspect of nuclear waste disposal.
- Forrest County (Miss.) 3
- Brochures. 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 2
- Covington County (Miss.). 2
- Genealogy. 2
- Harrison County (Miss.). 2
- Jones County (Miss.). 2
- Legal instruments. 2
- Letter. 2
- Logging. 2
- Map. 2
- Moss Point (Miss.). 2
- Pearl River County (Miss.). 2
- Photographs. 2
- Railroads -- Mississippi. 2
- Wayne County (Miss.). 2
- Abstracts of title. 1
- Adams County (Miss.). 1 ∧ less
- Allain, Bill, 59th Governor of Mississippi (William Alexander), 1928-2013 1
- Balfour, Jeff Edward, 1922-2006 1
- Cochran, Thad, Senator, 1937- 1
- Dixie Darlings (Dance team). (1954-) 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- L.N. Dantzler Lumber Co. (Moss Point, Miss.) (1888-1966) 1
- Leverett, Rudy H., -1999. 1
- Lott, Trent, Senator, 1941- 1
- Perry County Citizens Against Nuclear Disposal (Miss.). PC-CAND 1
- Sierra Club (1892-) 1
- South Mississippi Genealogical Society 1
- Stennis, John C., Senator (John Cornelius), 1901-1995 1
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Nuclear Waste Management 1
- Winter, William F., 58th Governor of Mississippi (William Forrest) 1 ∧ less