Showing Collections: 1 - 19 of 19
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
Bulletins, Sunday School planners, brochures, flyers of this Hattiesburg, Mississippi church.
Scrapbook, newspaper clippings, and programs documenting the history of USM and Hattiesburg given by the former secretary of President Emeritus Lucas.
Files from Dr. Hamman’s involvement with the Mississippi Council on Family Relations as well as being a faculty member in the Home Economics Department at USM.
Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
Case files, correspondence, reports, other relating to her work with the Emergency Relief Administration, Works Progress Administration in Mississippi.
Correspondence, speeches, reports, publications, clippings, photographs, genealogical materials relating to Mississippi-born educator in New York and Alabama and with the Boys Clubs of America.
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
Business records of a Hattiesburg, Mississippi department store.
Materials pertaining to the proposed Mississippi Superconducting Super Collider project.
This collection contains materials generated and/or collected by Perry County Citizens Against Nuclear Disposal, Inc. (PC-CAND). This collection should be of interest to those researching any aspect of nuclear waste disposal.
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
Various publications from the St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church located at 3117 West 4th Street in Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 16
- Records (Documents). 15
- Brochures. 13
- Letter. 12
- Memorabilia. 11
- Photographs. 11
- Periodicals. 10
- Albums (Books). 9
- Financial documents. 9
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 8
- Newsletters. 8
- Postcards. 8
- Map. 7
- Political campaigns. 7
- Certificates. 6
- Government publications. 6
- Posters. 6
- Speech. 6 + ∧ less
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 2
- Hattiesburg High School. 2
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Allain, Bill, 59th Governor of Mississippi (William Alexander), 1928-2013 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Cochran, Thad, Senator, 1937- 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Glass, Jinny (Virginia Katharine Glass), 1943-1965 1
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Hoffmann, Marie Louise, 1910-2005 1
- John A. McLeod Department Store (Hattiesburg, Miss.). (1899-1932) 1
- Kentucky and Tennessee Railway. K&T (1902-1904) 1
- Kyker, Fannie LaVelle “Goodie”, 1926-2009 1
- Lott, Trent, Senator, 1941- 1 + ∧ less