Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
Dr. John Calvin Berry Papers
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and other memorabilia relating to the life and career of Dr. John Calvin Berry, the first African American faculty member at the University of Southern Mississippi.
Economic and Social Development Think Tank Conferences
Legacy of Dr. Joseph A. Greene, founding Dean of the College of Business and Economic Development
Dr. Altra Howse Hamman Papers
Files from Dr. Hamman’s involvement with the Mississippi Council on Family Relations as well as being a faculty member in the Home Economics Department at USM.
John Howard Research Collection
Materials gathered by John Howard during his research of the history of the Choral Department at USM for his dissertation.
A small section of the materials are photocopies of newspaper clippings and brochures. The remaining section of the materials are original brochures and a photograph of Jack Donovan, Choral Conductor at USM from 1964-84.
Francis X. Kuhn "Voices of Freedom Summer" Collection
John Frederick Nau Papers
Anna Margaret Roberts Papers
Documentation of the life and career of USM librarian.
Wilbur White Stout Papers
Dr. Robert J. and Patricia Tuley Papers
Various papers from Professor of Music and his wife, Pat.
Thomas Daniel Young Papers
This collection contains correspondence, research materials, drafts, and lectures by the author or editor of a dozen books about Southern literature.
Luigi Zaninelli Collection
Scores and other material created by noted American composer and USM professor of music.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 8
- Photographs. 7
- Letter. 6
- Records (Documents). 6
- Brochures. 5
- Speech. 5
- University of Southern Mississippi. 5
- Music. 4
- Newsletters. 4
- Periodicals. 4
- Résumés (Employment). 4
- Biographies. 3
- Dissertations, Academic. 3
- Essay. 3
- Financial documents. 3
- Music teachers--United States. 3
- University of Southern Mississippi -- History. 3
- Video recordings. 3 + ∧ less
- Berry, John Calvin, Dr., 1925-2013 1
- Bishop, John Peale, 1892-1944 1
- Cowley, Malcolm, 1898-1989 1
- Davidson, Donald, 1893-1968 1
- Jones, Shirley J., Dr., Dean of the Graduate School of Social Work, 1931- 1
- Kuhn, Francis X. 1
- Lanier, Sidney, 1842-1881 1
- Lucas, Aubrey K., Dr., 6th President and current President Emeritus of the University of Southern Mississippi (Aubrey Keith) 1
- Lytle, Andrew Nelson, 1902-1995 1
- Mississippi Association for Retarded Children. M.A.R.C. 1
- Nau, John Frederick, Dr., 1914-2010 1
- Ransom, John Crowe, 1888-1974 1
- Roberts, Anna Margaret, 1897-1978 1
- Student Printz (1927-) 1
- Tate, Allen, 1899-1979 1
- Tuley, Robert Joseph, Dr., Professor Emeritus of Music, 1934- 1
- Young, Thomas Daniel, 1919-1997 1
- Zaninelli, Luigi, 1932- 1 + ∧ less