Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection contains photographs, slides, postcards, and memoirs of Mississippi.
L.N. Dantzler Lumber Company records.
Photographs reproduced in Dr. Kenneth G. McCarty's book Hattiesburg: A Pictorial History.
This collection consists of thirteen volumes of journals and ledgers documenting the financial condition, accounts and related activities of the J. J. Newman Lumber Company which operated in Hattiesburg, Mississippi between approximately 1894 and 1943. It is not a complete set of the company's books, but some information is available for almost every year of the company's existence. The largest gaps for which no information is available are 1899-1902 and 1907-1908.
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 3
- Lumber trade. 3
- Railroads -- Mississippi. 3
- Railroads. 3
- Brochures. 2
- Business records. 2
- Financial documents. 2
- Harrison County (Miss.). 2
- Lamar County (Miss.). 2
- Legal instruments. 2
- Logging. 2
- Moss Point (Miss.). 2
- Negatives. 2
- Pearl River County (Miss.). 2
- Perry County (Miss.). 2
- Photographs. 2
- Timber -- Mississippi. 2
- Abstracts of title. 1 ∧ less
- Balfour, Jeff Edward, 1922-2006 1
- Dixie Darlings (Dance team). (1954-) 1
- J.J. Newman Lumber Company (1894-1943) 1
- L.N. Dantzler Lumber Co. (Moss Point, Miss.) (1888-1966) 1
- McCarty, Kenneth Graham, 1935-2019 1