Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Crosby Family Letters and Miscellaneous Ledgers
This collection contains Crosby family correspondence, ledger, and financial reports of the Native and Ten Mile lumber companies of Mississippi.
L.E. Faulkner Papers
Gulf and Ship Island Railroad Minute Book
Secretary's record book of Board of Directors minutes.
William H. and Hattie L. Hardy Papers
Family correspondence, scrapbook, other of Mississippi railroad entrepreneur, politician, judge, and founder of Hattiesburg, Laurel, and Gulfport, Mississippi.
Mississippi Historical Collection
A collection of photographs, booklets, pamphlets, periodicals, postcards, and letters about Mississippi.
Organizational records of the Association of American Railroads; the Gulf, Mobile, and Ohio Railroad; the Mississippi Central Railroad; and the Illinois Central.
James A. Riley Collection of Mississippi Documents, Newspapers, and Letters
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
Southern Railroad Company Letter
One autograph letter written by Southern Railroad Company Secretary N. G. Bryson to Mississippi & Alabama Railroad Company Secretary A. J. McConnico concerning money owed by the Southern Railroad Company to the Mississippi & Alabama Railroad Company. The money was credited to an account at the Bank of New Orleans. Bryson also mentions checks and receipts which he requests that McConnico credit to a ticket balance account.
Tatum Family Business Records
The Tatum family were prominent owners of businesses and land in and around the Hattiesburg, Mississippi area beginning in 1893 with the establishment of their first lumber mill. The collection contains financial records, personal papers, photographs, blueprints, newspaper articles, maps and artifacts of the Tatum family’s business dealings as well as local Hattiesburg history, including W. S. F. Tatum’s mayoral term from 1922 to 1924 and again from 1928 to 1936.
- Railroads -- Mississippi. 7
- Railroads. 7
- Financial documents. 6
- Photographs. 6
- Records (Documents). 5
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 4
- Lumber trade. 4
- Business records. 3
- Court decisions and opinions. 3
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 3
- Map. 3
- Memorabilia. 3
- Account books. 2
- Brochures. 2
- Clubs. 2
- Government publications. 2
- Hattiesburg (Miss.) -- History. 2
- Legal forms. 2
- Logging. 2 + ∧ less
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 2
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 2
- Mississippi Central Railroad Company (1897-1967) 2
- Southern Railroad Company (1894–1990) 2
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Bonhomie & Hattiesburg Southern Railroad Company. B & HS (1923-1953) 1
- Crosby, W.G. 1
- Faulkner, Louis Edward, 1883-1961 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Gulf and Ship Island Railroad 1
- Hardy, Hattie Lott, 1848-1895 1
- Hardy, William H. (William Harris), 1837-1917 1
- Illinois Central Railroad Company. IC (1851–1999) 1
- Kentucky and Tennessee Railway. K&T (1902-1904) 1
- Native Lumber Company (Howison, MS). (1899-1928) 1
- Riley, James A. 1
- Tatum Family 1
- Tatum Lumber Company (1897-1938) 1
- Tatum, Frank Murry (F. M.), 1895-1987 1
- Tatum, West O’Neal (W. O.), 1882-1958 1 + ∧ less