Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This collection contains photographs, slides, postcards, and memoirs of Mississippi.
L.N. Dantzler Lumber Company records.
The bulk of the collection consists of 70 logging railroad maps drawn by Tony Howe. The maps portray railroad operations, timber holdings and other aspects of lumber companies that proliferated in South Mississippi during the latter years of the 19th century and the first half of the 20th century.
This collection contains records, notes, photographs, and publications.
- Photographs. 5
- Records (Documents). 5
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 4
- Lumber trade. 4
- Railroads. 4
- Forrest County (Miss.) 3
- Business records. 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 2
- Financial documents. 2
- Gulf Coast (Miss.). 2
- Harrison County (Miss.). 2
- Lamar County (Miss.). 2
- Legal instruments. 2
- Letter. 2
- Map. 2
- Mississippi State Penitentiary. 2
- Mississippi. 2
- Moss Point (Miss.). 2 ∧ less
- L.N. Dantzler Lumber Co. (Moss Point, Miss.) (1888-1966) 2
- Balfour, Jeff Edward, 1922-2006 1
- Brookhaven Lumber & Manufacturing Company (1901-1922) 1
- Dixie Darlings (Dance team). (1954-) 1
- Faulkner, Louis Edward, 1883-1961 1