Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Secretary's record book of Board of Directors minutes.
This collection contains records, notes, photographs, and publications.
Business records of utility company acquired by Mississippi Power Company.
Organizational records of the Association of American Railroads; the Gulf, Mobile, and Ohio Railroad; the Mississippi Central Railroad; and the Illinois Central.
- Business records. 3
- Railroads -- Mississippi. 3
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 2
- Financial documents. 2
- Letter. 2
- Photographs. 2
- Railroads. 2
- Account books. 1
- Albums (Books). 1
- Annual reports. 1
- Broadsides. 1
- Brochures. 1
- Camp Shelby (Miss.). 1
- Contracts. 1
- Court decisions and opinions. 1
- Government publications. 1
- Gulf Coast (Miss.). 1
- Hattiesburg (Miss.) -- History. 1 ∧ less
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Gulf and Ship Island Railroad 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- H. Weston Lumber Co. (Logtown, Miss.) 1
- Hattiesburg (Miss.) Public Schools. 1