Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
3 handwritten & typewritten preliminary copies of published serial Annual Report of Southern Railway Company in Mississippi, 1916-1918; and 2 paperbound, handwritten "Corporate" copies of selected pages of Annual report on the statistics of railways in the United States, the Interstate Commerce Commission for the year ending ..., 1918-1919.
This collection contains photographs, slides, postcards, and memoirs of Mississippi.
L.N. Dantzler Lumber Company records.
Secretary's record book of Board of Directors minutes.
Photographs reproduced in Dr. Kenneth G. McCarty's book Hattiesburg: A Pictorial History.
This collection contains records, notes, photographs, and publications.
Business records of utility company acquired by Mississippi Power Company.
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
The Tatum family were prominent owners of businesses and land in and around the Hattiesburg, Mississippi area beginning in 1893 with the establishment of their first lumber mill. The collection contains financial records, personal papers, photographs, blueprints, newspaper articles, maps and artifacts of the Tatum family’s business dealings as well as local Hattiesburg history, including W. S. F. Tatum’s mayoral term from 1922 to 1924 and again from 1928 to 1936.
- Railroads -- Mississippi. 10
- Railroads. 8
- Lumber trade. 7
- Photographs. 7
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 6
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 5
- Financial documents. 5
- Logging. 5
- Business records. 4
- Court decisions and opinions. 4
- Letter. 4
- Brochures. 3
- Forrest County (Miss.) 3
- Hattiesburg (Miss.) -- History. 3
- Legal forms. 3
- Legal instruments. 3
- Map. 3
- Minutes (Records). 3
- Negatives. 3 ∧ less
- L.N. Dantzler Lumber Co. (Moss Point, Miss.) (1888-1966) 2
- McCarty, Kenneth Graham, 1935-2019 2
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Balfour, Jeff Edward, 1922-2006 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Bonhomie & Hattiesburg Southern Railroad Company. B & HS (1923-1953) 1
- Dixie Darlings (Dance team). (1954-) 1
- Faulkner, Louis Edward, 1883-1961 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Gulf and Ship Island Railroad 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- H. Weston Lumber Co. (Logtown, Miss.) 1
- Hattiesburg (Miss.) Public Schools. 1
- Hoffman, Gilbert H., Dr. (Gilbert Hay), 1932- 1
- Kentucky and Tennessee Railway. K&T (1902-1904) 1
- Meridian Light and Railway Company (1901-1925) 1
- Mississippi Central Railroad Company (1897-1967) 1
- Riley, James A. 1
- Southern Railroad Company (1894–1990) 1
- Tatum Family 1 ∧ less