Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
A unique and extremely detailed first-hand visual and textual record of railroad fieldwork in the early years of the 20th-century.
This collection contains photographs, slides, postcards, and memoirs of Mississippi.
Family correspondence, scrapbook, other of Mississippi railroad entrepreneur, politician, judge, and founder of Hattiesburg, Laurel, and Gulfport, Mississippi.
DVD, photographs, ephemera, etc., related to Mississippi Central Railroad Company and the Bonhomie and Hattiesburg Southern Railroad.
Photographs reproduced in Dr. Kenneth G. McCarty's book Hattiesburg: A Pictorial History.
An aerial photograph of the Homochitto Lumber Company in Bude, Mississippi.
This collection contains records, notes, photographs, and publications.
A collection of photographs, booklets, pamphlets, periodicals, postcards, and letters about Mississippi.
Organizational records of the Association of American Railroads; the Gulf, Mobile, and Ohio Railroad; the Mississippi Central Railroad; and the Illinois Central.
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
The Tatum family were prominent owners of businesses and land in and around the Hattiesburg, Mississippi area beginning in 1893 with the establishment of their first lumber mill. The collection contains financial records, personal papers, photographs, blueprints, newspaper articles, maps and artifacts of the Tatum family’s business dealings as well as local Hattiesburg history, including W. S. F. Tatum’s mayoral term from 1922 to 1924 and again from 1928 to 1936.
- Railroads -- Mississippi. 10
- Railroads. 9
- Lumber trade. 8
- Records (Documents). 8
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 7
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 6
- Letter. 6
- Logging. 5
- Brochures. 4
- Financial documents. 4
- Hattiesburg (Miss.) -- History. 4
- Map. 4
- Postcards. 4
- Timber -- Mississippi. 4
- Memorabilia. 3
- Mississippi. 3
- Negatives. 3
- Personal narratives. 3
- Sawmills. 3 ∧ less
- Mississippi Central Railroad Company (1897-1967) 3
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 2
- Bonhomie & Hattiesburg Southern Railroad Company. B & HS (1923-1953) 2
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 2
- Illinois Central Railroad Company. IC (1851–1999) 2
- McCarty, Kenneth Graham, 1935-2019 2
- Appling, Alfred A. 1
- Balfour, Jeff Edward, 1922-2006 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Chicago and North Western Railway Company. CNW (1859–1995) 1
- Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad Company. CBQ (1849–1970) 1
- Cleveland, Cincinnati, Chicago, and St. Louis Railway Company. CCC&StL (1889–1930) 1
- Dixie Darlings (Dance team). (1954-) 1
- Faulkner, Louis Edward, 1883-1961 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Goodyear Yellow Pine Company (1917-1950) 1
- H. Weston Lumber Co. (Logtown, Miss.) 1
- Hardy, Hattie Lott, 1848-1895 1
- Hardy, William H. (William Harris), 1837-1917 1
- Harvey , H. J. 1 ∧ less