Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
L.N. Dantzler Lumber Company records.
Secretary's record book of Board of Directors minutes.
The Tatum family were prominent owners of businesses and land in and around the Hattiesburg, Mississippi area beginning in 1893 with the establishment of their first lumber mill. The collection contains financial records, personal papers, photographs, blueprints, newspaper articles, maps and artifacts of the Tatum family’s business dealings as well as local Hattiesburg history, including W. S. F. Tatum’s mayoral term from 1922 to 1924 and again from 1928 to 1936.
- Business records. 2
- Legal forms. 2
- Letter. 2
- Lumber trade. 2
- Map. 2
- Abstracts of title. 1
- Calendar. 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 1
- Clubs. 1
- Death certificates. 1
- Deeds. 1
- Forrest County (Miss.) 1
- Gautier (Miss.). 1
- George County (Miss.). 1
- Greene County (Miss.). 1 ∧ less
- Bonhomie & Hattiesburg Southern Railroad Company. B & HS (1923-1953) 1
- Gulf and Ship Island Railroad 1
- L.N. Dantzler Lumber Co. (Moss Point, Miss.) (1888-1966) 1
- Tatum Family 1
- Tatum Lumber Company (1897-1938) 1