Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Photographs reproduced in Dr. Kenneth G. McCarty's book Hattiesburg: A Pictorial History.
This collection contains records, notes, photographs, and publications.
The Tatum family were prominent owners of businesses and land in and around the Hattiesburg, Mississippi area beginning in 1893 with the establishment of their first lumber mill. The collection contains financial records, personal papers, photographs, blueprints, newspaper articles, maps and artifacts of the Tatum family’s business dealings as well as local Hattiesburg history, including W. S. F. Tatum’s mayoral term from 1922 to 1924 and again from 1928 to 1936.
- Calendar. 2
- Hattiesburg (Miss.) -- History -- 20th century. 2
- Hattiesburg (Miss.) -- Social Life and customs. 2
- Railroads. 2
- Albums (Books). 1
- Brochures. 1
- Camp Shelby (Miss.). 1
- Clubs. 1
- Court decisions and opinions. 1
- Death certificates. 1
- Financial documents. 1
- Forrest County (Miss.) 1
- Gulf Coast (Miss.). 1 ∧ less
- McCarty, Kenneth Graham, 1935-2019 2
- Bonhomie & Hattiesburg Southern Railroad Company. B & HS (1923-1953) 1
- H. Weston Lumber Co. (Logtown, Miss.) 1
- Hattiesburg (Miss.) Public Schools. 1
- L.N. Dantzler Lumber Co. (Moss Point, Miss.) (1888-1966) 1