Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
L.N. Dantzler Lumber Company records.
Secretary's record book of Board of Directors minutes.
Business records of utility company acquired by Mississippi Power Company.
This collection consists of thirteen volumes of journals and ledgers documenting the financial condition, accounts and related activities of the J. J. Newman Lumber Company which operated in Hattiesburg, Mississippi between approximately 1894 and 1943. It is not a complete set of the company's books, but some information is available for almost every year of the company's existence. The largest gaps for which no information is available are 1899-1902 and 1907-1908.
Organizational records of the Association of American Railroads; the Gulf, Mobile, and Ohio Railroad; the Mississippi Central Railroad; and the Illinois Central.
- Financial documents. 5
- Railroads. 5
- Railroads -- Mississippi. 4
- Letter. 3
- Lumber trade. 3
- Minutes (Records). 3
- Account books. 2
- Court decisions and opinions. 2
- Forrest County (Miss.) 2
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 2
- Legal forms. 2
- Logging. 2
- Map. 2
- Photographs. 2
- Abstracts of title. 1
- Annual reports. 1
- Broadsides. 1
- Brochures. 1 + ∧ less
- Mississippi Central Railroad Company (1897-1967) 2
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Faulkner, Louis Edward, 1883-1961 1
- Gulf and Ship Island Railroad 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1