Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
The Review Club was established as a literary and social club for women in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. From 1913-early 2020, it continued with much the same structure as established in 1913.
Business records of a Hattiesburg, Mississippi department store.
Materials in this collection span more than a century of activities relating to Jessie Morrison and her family. Most of the materials have been photocopied, due to water and insect damage.
Organizational records of the Association of American Railroads; the Gulf, Mobile, and Ohio Railroad; the Mississippi Central Railroad; and the Illinois Central.
- Letter. 5
- Photographs. 5
- Business records. 4
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 4
- Minutes (Records). 4
- Programs (Publications). 4
- Albums (Books). 3
- Clubs. 3
- Memorabilia. 3
- Yearbook. 3
- Awards. 2
- Brochures. 2
- Fliers (Ephemera). 2
- Invitation cards. 2
- Map. 2
- Newsletters. 2 ∧ less
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Illinois Central Railroad Company. IC (1851–1999) 1