Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 30
This collection consists of information on Women Airforce Service Pilots (WASPs) of World War II.
Materials from the 103d Infantry Division during WWII, reunion materials and Harold Branton's book, 103rd Infantry Division: "the trail of the cactus".
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Materials relating to the family of Ms. Bonnie L. Cole, Brookhaven, Mississippi.
L.N. Dantzler Lumber Company records.
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
This collection contains materials related to Lionel Dyck, Jr.
The John “Jack” Eckert Scrapbook collection contains materials that relate to Col. John Eckert’s military service in World War I, World War II, and Korea, as well as information on other members of the Eckert family. This collection is particularly of interest to researchers studying American military history in the twentieth century.
Diary, ship's log, memoirs, correspondence, memorabilia concerning his service in the U.S. Navy with the Seventh Fleet near New Guinea.
The collection contains materials pertaining to the Vietnam War. These materials include medals, photographs, photocopies of books, reports, correspondence, and oversized maps.
This collection consists of materials relating to the Crash Boat Base in Ocean Springs, Mississippi during WWII.
Research collection of historian Charles Sullivan for his book "Hurricanes of the Gulf Coast."
Material on Germany during Third Reich, donated in memory of Armin D. Lehmann and in honor of Wilhelm Reinhard Gehlen.
Ledgers, journals, office files of the largest manufacturing company in early 20th century Mississippi.
Business records of a Hattiesburg, Mississippi department store.
Maps, reports, etc. documenting the Mississippi Renewal Forum and efforts towards recovery, rebuilding and renewal of the Mississippi Gulf Coast after Hurricane Katrina.
This collection contains materials generated and/or collected by Perry County Citizens Against Nuclear Disposal, Inc. (PC-CAND). This collection should be of interest to those researching any aspect of nuclear waste disposal.
Documents pertaining to Purvis city government.
Organizational records of the Association of American Railroads; the Gulf, Mobile, and Ohio Railroad; the Mississippi Central Railroad; and the Illinois Central.
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
This collection is comprised of materials that document various aspects of Ronnie Shows' service as a United States Congressman from Mississippi's Fourth District (1998-2002). This collection should be of interest to anyone researching government at the national level.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
The Tatum family were prominent owners of businesses and land in and around the Hattiesburg, Mississippi area beginning in 1893 with the establishment of their first lumber mill. The collection contains financial records, personal papers, photographs, blueprints, newspaper articles, maps and artifacts of the Tatum family’s business dealings as well as local Hattiesburg history, including W. S. F. Tatum’s mayoral term from 1922 to 1924 and again from 1928 to 1936.
Photographs, slides, maps, and manuscripts produced by Station scientists and staff.
Items relating to Hurricane Camille disaster operations by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Mobile District.
Research material, subject files, and correspondence relating to South America.
Materials documenting Zeman's activities as a Freedom Summer 1964 volunteer in Clarksdale, Mississippi.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 22
- Letter. 21
- Photographs. 21
- Periodicals. 14
- Memorabilia. 13
- Newsletters. 13
- Brochures. 12
- Financial documents. 10
- Fliers (Ephemera). 9
- Manuscript. 9
- Programs (Publications). 9
- Albums (Books). 8
- Government publications. 8
- Books. 7
- World War, 1939-1945. 7
- Calendar. 6
- Mississippi. 6
- Business records. 5 ∧ less
- German 1
- 103d Infantry Division Association of World War II. 2
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 2
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 2
- Hattiesburg High School. 2
- Allain, Bill, 59th Governor of Mississippi (William Alexander), 1928-2013 1
- Bellande, Ray L., 1943- 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Bonhomie & Hattiesburg Southern Railroad Company. B & HS (1923-1953) 1
- Branton, Harold M., Lt. Colonel (Harold Matthew) (1921-2012) 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Cochran, Thad, Senator, 1937- 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Dyck, Lionel, Jr. 1
- Eckert, John Prosper "Jack", Colonel, 1894-1966 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Fike, Claude E., Dr., University Archivist and Director of McCain Library & Archives; Dean of the College of Arts, 1920-1994 1
- Fuller Hickory Mill. 1
- Gammon, Guy L., 1916- 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1 ∧ less