Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
Victoria Gray Adams Papers
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Dr. John Calvin Berry Papers
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and other memorabilia relating to the life and career of Dr. John Calvin Berry, the first African American faculty member at the University of Southern Mississippi.
Madge Burney Papers
William M. Colmer Papers
P. D. East Collection
This collection contains materials related to the life and activities of P.D. East. Materials include personal papers, photographs, issues of East's The Petal Paper, a speech, and letters. This collection should be of interest to anyone researching the civil rights movement in Mississippi.
Courtney L. Frobenius Vietnam Research Collection
The collection contains materials pertaining to the Vietnam War. These materials include medals, photographs, photocopies of books, reports, correspondence, and oversized maps.
Legacy of Dr. Joseph A. Greene, founding Dean of the College of Business and Economic Development
J. Brackin Kirkland Papers
Correspondence, speeches, reports, publications, clippings, photographs, genealogical materials relating to Mississippi-born educator in New York and Alabama and with the Boys Clubs of America.
Nydegger Family Papers
Correspondence, photographs, memorabilia, genealogical materials.
Powell G. Ogletree Papers
This collection contains materials related to Powell Ogletree.
Moran Pope Collection
Memorabilia from Hattiesburg, the Demonstration School, Mississippi Normal College, State Teachers College, and The University of Mississippi.
Raymond Seymour Papers
Thomas Hiram Stanley Papers
This collection contains addresses, programs, and photographs.
- Photographs. 12
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 11
- Letter. 10
- Memorabilia. 9
- Programs (Publications). 9
- Awards. 8
- Diplomas. 8
- Records (Documents). 8
- Periodicals. 7
- Brochures. 6
- Albums (Books). 5
- Financial documents. 4
- Greeting cards. 4
- Invitation cards. 4
- University of Southern Mississippi -- Faculty. 4
- University of Southern Mississippi -- History. 4
- University of Southern Mississippi. 4
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 3 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Berry, John Calvin, Dr., 1925-2013 1
- Burney, Madge, 1886-1953 1
- Children of the Confederacy. 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. 1
- Davis, Jefferson, President of the Confederate States of America, 1808-1889 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- East, P. D. (Percy Dale), 1921-1971 1
- McDowell, Katherine Sherwood Bonner, 1849-1883 1
- Ogletree, Powell G. 1
- Pope, Moran McLelland, Jr., 1922-2017 1
- Rotary Club of Hattiesburg (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1918-) 1
- Rotary District 6840 1
- Seymour, Raymond B., Dr. (Raymond Benedict), 1912-1991 1
- Stanley, Thomas Hiram, -1974 1
- University of Southern Mississippi Foundation. (1959-) 1
- University of Southern Mississippi. Alumni Association. 1
- Woman's Christian Temperance Union. 1 + ∧ less