Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
Materials relating to her activities with the Delta Ministry in Mississippi.
Case files, correspondence, reports, other relating to her work with the Emergency Relief Administration, Works Progress Administration in Mississippi.
Correspondence, speeches, reports, publications, clippings, photographs, genealogical materials relating to Mississippi-born educator in New York and Alabama and with the Boys Clubs of America.
This collection consists of materials generated and/or collected by child psychiatrist, Dr. Josephine D. Martin, and includes correspondence, publications, speeches, articles, newspaper clippings and other materials that document her life and work.
The Josephine D. Martin Papers should be of interest to researchers in the areas of social work, mental health, civil rights, and other social issues.
Pamphlets collected by USM president on communism, civil rights, desegregation, and other race-related topics; a speech on Freedom by Dr. McCain and two books on Benito Mussolini and Italian Fascism.
Various primary source materials including: speeches, pamphlets, mailers, posters, bumper stickers, fliers, campaign & business cards, and clippings relating to National and Mississippi politics.
This collection is comprised of materials that document various aspects of Ronnie Shows' service as a United States Congressman from Mississippi's Fourth District (1998-2002). This collection should be of interest to anyone researching government at the national level.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Records (Documents). 11
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 10
- Letter. 9
- Brochures. 7
- Photographs. 7
- Political campaigns. 7
- Civil rights. 6
- Financial documents. 6
- Programs (Publications). 6
- Government publications. 5
- Interviews (Sound recordings). 5
- Memorabilia. 5
- Race relations. 5
- Albums (Books). 4
- Invitation cards. 4
- Periodicals. 4
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 3
- Awards. 3 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Carmichael, Stokely (Stokely Standiford Churchill), 1941-1998 1
- Cartwright, Paul 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Goodman, Jill Wakeman 1
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1
- Hoffmann, Marie Louise, 1910-2005 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- McCain, William D., Dr., 5th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (William David), 1907-1993 1
- Shows, Ronnie, Congressman (Clifford Ronald), 1947- 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1 + ∧ less