Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Letters, speeches, publications of Mississippi Congressman Rankin.
This collection is comprised of materials that document various aspects of Ronnie Shows' service as a United States Congressman from Mississippi's Fourth District (1998-2002). This collection should be of interest to anyone researching government at the national level.
The William Arthur Winstead Papers include scrapbooks, newspaper reports, proposed legislation, and other miscellaneous records concerning Rep. William Arthur Winstead, who served in the United States’ House of Representatives from 1943-1965. This collection would be of particular interest to researchers studying twentieth-century political history, Mississippi politicians, University of Southern Mississippi alumnae, and the Civil Rights Movement.
- Legislators -- United States. 3
- Photographs. 3
- Political campaigns. 3
- Records (Documents). 3
- United States -- Politics and government -- 20th century. 3
- Albums (Books). 2
- Awards. 2
- Civil rights. 2
- Fliers (Ephemera). 2
- Mississippi -- Politics and government -- 1865-1950. 2
- Mississippi -- Politics and government -- 1951- 2
- Mississippi. 2
- Newsletters. 2
- Periodicals. 2
- Statistics. 2 ∧ less
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 2
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Rankin, John E., Congressman (John Elliott), 1882-1960 1
- Shows, Ronnie, Congressman (Clifford Ronald), 1947- 1
- Stennis, John C., Senator (John Cornelius), 1901-1995 1