Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and other memorabilia relating to the life and career of Dr. John Calvin Berry, the first African American faculty member at the University of Southern Mississippi.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 2
- African Americans. 2
- Audiocassettes. 2
- Awards. 2
- Brochures. 2
- Certificates. 2
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 2
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 2
- Civil rights. 2
- Diplomas. 2
- Essay. 2
- Financial documents. 2
- Fliers (Ephemera). 2 ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Berry, John Calvin, Dr., 1925-2013 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1