Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
The William “Bill” G. McAtee Civil Rights Collection consists of pamphlets and brochures published by SNCC, as well as a Freedom School curriculum McAtee received from the SNCC-NCC training center in Oxford, Ohio. This collection is of particular value to researchers interested in the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s, Freedom Summer, Freedom Schools, interracial involvement, and religion.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Brochures. 3
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 3
- Letter. 3
- Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party. 3
- Records (Documents). 3
- African Americans. 2
- Audiocassettes. 2
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 2
- Compact discs. 2
- Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.). 2
- Faith. 2
- Financial documents. 2
- Fliers (Ephemera). 2
- Government publications. 2
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 2 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- McAtee, William G. 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1