Found in 343 Collections and/or Records:
This collection includes materials collected for research, reel to reel films, student papers and tests, as well as class materials.
Letters to Godman in Terry, Mississippi regarding Civil War and Reconstruction.
This collection contains historical materials and various publications.
Materials relating to her activities with the Delta Ministry in Mississippi.
Papers of Dr. John D.W. Guice, University of Southern Mississippi Professor Emeritus of History.
Secretary's record book of Board of Directors minutes.
Typescripts and galley proofs of books written by USM professor of counseling psychology, and other published material.
Newspaper clippings, originals and photocopies, from Teacher’s College News, The Student Printz, and the New Albany Newspaper concerning S.C. Hall, one of Mississippi Normal College’s early faculty members.
Original and printed materials accumulated by the state director of the White Folks Project, a part of Freedom Summer 1964; includes tape of recent interview with sister of WFP volunteer Sam Shirah; Photocopy of “Poor Whites and the Movement, A Working Paper.”
This collection consists of files, newsletters, records, and minutes from the from the Hattiesburg Area Rose Society.
Garland Sullivan was a member of the Board of Directors for both the Hattiesburg Area Chamber of Commerce and the Forrest County Development Foundation. The collection contains materials from the Hattiesburg Area Chamber of Commerce, Forrest County Development Foundation, Area Development Partnership, and other organizations from the Hattiesburg, Mississippi area.
Records of the Hattiesburg, Mississippi Group of the Sierra Club, including correspondence, reports, program and activities documentation, newsletters, and information regarding local, state, and national environmental concerns.
Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
Photographs reproduced in Dr. Kenneth G. McCarty's book Hattiesburg: A Pictorial History.
This Collection consists of 2 boxes of historical records on the Hattiesburg Lions Club, dating from its Charter on February 28, 1928 to 1993.
This collection contains an assortment of documents that reflect the promotional, administrative, and financial aspects of The Hattiesburg Little Theatre during the years 1965-1977. The documents from this community theatre include promotional fundraising materials, correspondence, financial statements, memorandums, membership and officer rosters, meeting minutes, play programs, and stationery.
Municipal records of Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
Ledgers and files containing the records of public schools in Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
The Review Club was established as a literary and social club for women in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. From 1913-early 2020, it continued with much the same structure as established in 1913.
The collection contains various paper materials such as correspondence, copied newspapers, brochures, flyers, and photographs. Non-paper material items includes such things as a plaque, a ribbon, a windbreaker, and a plastic Coke mug.
This collection consists of a variety of materials reflecting the history of the Young Women's Christian Association (YWCA) of Hattiesburg, Mississippi, from its charter in 1924, to its merger with the Young Men's Christian Association (YMCA) of Hattiesburg, Mississippi, in 1984.
This collection should be of interest to researchers of women's and girls' organizations, or women's history, and may also be of interest to researchers of the history of Hattiesburg.
Copy of Ms. Hawthorne's State Sovereignty Commission file, documenting her work as a Civil Rights activist when she was a teenager in Mississippi.
Photographs taken during Mississippi Freedom Summer.
Photographs, news clippings, programs, uniforms, and memorabilia related to The Dixie Darlings Alumnae Association.